[A]O[W]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A]O[W]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GRANDSLAM WANT IN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
grandslam

grandslam

GRANDSLAM WANT IN Empty
PostSubject: GRANDSLAM WANT IN   GRANDSLAM WANT IN Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:43 pm

jordan

GrAnD$LaM

Canada

M|Nd, -M|K-

no cal

THANKS Cool
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

GRANDSLAM WANT IN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRANDSLAM WANT IN   GRANDSLAM WANT IN Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:17 am

dont put tag yet
wait until we make a decision
with outlaw gouste lighting and me
participate
Back to top Go down
Lightingblade
Admin
Lightingblade

GRANDSLAM WANT IN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRANDSLAM WANT IN   GRANDSLAM WANT IN Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:00 am

oh hes not bad lets try him out on monday and also bad boy since we got new servers .
Back to top Go down
https://acesofwar.forumotion.com
hunter_vyrus
Admin
hunter_vyrus

GRANDSLAM WANT IN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRANDSLAM WANT IN   GRANDSLAM WANT IN Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:58 am

gl with the recruits jeff but grandslam u gotta learn how 2 follow strats i saw in the scrim last night that u don't follow strats a clan is team play no solo Very Happy
that's what i kept tryin 2 tell u and remember smash is banned from the private and from vent!!!!!!!!!! cause he started 2 b a fag who wall hacks ?alot of ppl now he hacks so it's 100% sure so don't try 2 say anything(goust banned him) so don't be a idiot like him!!!!
the decision is up 2 the rest if u're in or not but gl AOW is a good clan i saw them yesturday in the scrim vs IOC and when every1 followed strats u did good but when every1 started doing they''re thing BAD!!!8-7 for u guys first half and second 9-0 for us?common u guys are good players but u gotta learn team play if 1 dies he can depend on the rest for him but if it's only 1 who follows a strat nvm u'll get pwnd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GRANDSLAM WANT IN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRANDSLAM WANT IN   GRANDSLAM WANT IN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GRANDSLAM WANT IN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[A]O[W] :: ~*Aces of War*~ Info :: Recruitment-
Jump to: