[A]O[W]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A]O[W]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FORUMS EXIT FOR A REASON

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hunter_vyrus
Admin
hunter_vyrus

FORUMS EXIT FOR A REASON Empty
PostSubject: FORUMS EXIT FOR A REASON   FORUMS EXIT FOR A REASON Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:17 pm

GUYS WE HAVE THE FORUMS SO PEOPLE CAN GO ON THEM AND TALK BLA BLA BLA
POST OPINIONS ETC...
BUT NO1 IS EVER ON WTF
AND SERVERS EXIST FOR PEOPLE 2 PLAY THERE ALSO WOW
EVERY1 KEEPS PLAYIN ON FRIKIN OTHER SERVERS BUT NEVER ON OURS
WE HAVE FRIKIN 3 SERVERS AND U GUYS JUST FOOL AROUND IN OTHER SERVERS?
EVEN IF NO1 IS THERE STAY THERE PEOPLE WILL COME BUT IF THEY SEE 0 PPL WHO DO U THINK WILL GO?
WE ARE NOT PAYIN FOR THIS ONLY BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE WHAT 2 DO WITH OUR MONEY
WE HAVE OTHER THINGS 2 DO ALSO BUT WE PAY FOR THEM ONLY SO WE CAN HAVE FUN ON THEM WOW
SO DON'T BE BS AND NOT PLAYIN ON THEM
BLACKY FOR EXAMPLE I DIDN'T LIKE HIM BEFORE BUT WHEN HE'S ON HE'S GETTIN PEOPLE ON SERVERS LOLZ
HE IS STAYIN ALLONE OR PLAYIN WITH A BOT TILL PEOPLE COME Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lightingblade
Admin
Lightingblade

FORUMS EXIT FOR A REASON Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUMS EXIT FOR A REASON   FORUMS EXIT FOR A REASON Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:09 pm

your right hunter about people not going in the forums and not staying on the servers . I doit i go to your server or mine to play on ice people come . just got to wait there.also lets make a server only iceworld with the mods. and hunter i need admin on ur servers cuz i wanted to scrim and didnt have admin . ill give u admin to my servers too i think u have admin there.
Back to top Go down
https://acesofwar.forumotion.com

FORUMS EXIT FOR A REASON
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[A]O[W] :: ~*Aces of War*~ Info :: General Talk-
Jump to: